Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
No GMAT Required
Our rigorous coursework combined with a commitment to servant leadership, professional ethics, and Christian faith-based principles prepare graduates to successfully assume key leadership roles in for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Because Point University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, you can be confident you're earning a degree that meets high standards for academic quality.
Course highlights are listed below:
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- Cost Management & Decision Making
- Change Management & Organizational Culture
- Ethics & Professional Issues in Business
While there are weekly deadlines associated with the online M.B.A., there are no required meeting times so students can complete their work at their convenience. For this reason, the program length differs depending on how many credits students choose to take per term.
On average, students complete the 30 credits required for the online Master of Business Administration degree in two years. Up to 10 credits can be transferred in, allowing for program completion in as little as one year.
Tuition for the online M.B.A. is $515 per credit hour and the total program cost is under $16,000. With transfer credits, students can complete their degree for around $10,000.
To view a complete breakdown of tuition and fees, visit our Tuition & Fees: Online Students page.
- Business Consultant
- Corporate Executive
- Development Officer
- Director of Operations
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Nonprofit Leader
- Operations Research Analyst
The first step to apply for admission is to complete the free application. After you complete your application, an enrollment specialist will work with you to complete your file. Your application file for this program requires:
- Transcripts from all previously attended schools
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- A resume
- Contact information for two professional references
- A well-written, 1-3 page admission essay that includes:
- A brief self-introduction
- Reasons for pursuing your MBA at Point University
- Educational, professional, and personal experiences that have shaped your decision and prepared you for graduate studies
- Personal life and career goals, and how master’s studies will help you accomplish those goals
- Any additional information you may wish to provide the Admission Committee as it considers your application
Want to know more about applying to Point University? Submit your information to be contacted by a member of our team or visit our Support Center for additional information and resources.
Point University provides a wonderful learning environment where you can grow both academically and spiritually. The professors encourage and support you and want you to succeed. The online classes are really convenient as you can set your own weekly schedule to fit the needs of your lifestyle.
- Laura Doering, online student
#2 Most Affordable Online MBA
#9 Best Online Christian College (2021)
Point University offers the online Master of Business Administration degree in a fully online format. Online students engage in asynchronous learning through a platform that facilitates interaction with their instructor and classmates.