Online Associate of Arts in Public Health
- Introduction to Public Health
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Anatomy & Physiology for Public Health Professionals
- Fitness & Wellness
Rate: $410 per credit hour*
To view a complete breakdown of tuition and fees, visit our Tuition & Fees: Online Students page.
*Tuition rate effective through summer semester 2020.
- Public Health Administrator
- Health Educator
- Environmental Science and Protection Technician
Point University offers the public health program in a fully-online format. Online students engage in asynchronous learning through a course website that facilitates interaction with their instructor and classmates.
SMALL CLASS SIZE
My experience of taking online classes was wonderful. I learned how to work and communicate in groups while not being able to see everyone. Again, thank you for this opportunity.
– Toni O’Neal, online student