Online Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Medical Coding & Billing
- Medical Systems & Procedures
- Medical Ethics & Legal Considerations
Rate: $410 per credit hour*
To view a complete breakdown of tuition and fees, visit our Tuition & Fees: Online Students page.
*Tuition rate effective through summer semester 2020.
- Clerical and Medical Billing Expert
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Doctor’s Office Assistant
- Medical Clinic Receptionist
The first step to apply for admission is to complete the free application. After you complete your application, an enrollment specialist will work with you to complete your file. Your application file for this program requires:
- Transcripts from all previously attended schools*
- Minimum 2.0 GPA**
*If you have less than 12 transferable college credits when you apply, your official high school transcript or GED certificate is required.
**Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement may qualify for “Probationary Admission.”
I'm entering my third year in the online program at Point University and am impressed. They have really created a model that works and challenges.
- Terri LaGrange, online student
#9 Best Online Christian College (2021)
Point University offers the medical assisting program in a fully-online format. Online students engage in asynchronous learning through a course website that facilitates interaction with their instructor and classmates.