Online Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Medical Coding & Billing
- Medical Systems & Procedures
- Medical Ethics & Legal Considerations
Rate: $410 per credit hour*
To view a complete breakdown of tuition and fees, visit our Tuition & Fees: Online Students page.
*Tuition rate effective through summer semester 2020.
- Clerical and Medical Billing Expert
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Doctor’s Office Assistant
- Medical Clinic Receptionist
#9 Best Online Christian College (2021)
Point University offers the medical assisting program in a fully-online format. Online students engage in asynchronous learning through a course website that facilitates interaction with their instructor and classmates.
SMALL CLASS SIZE
I’m entering my third year in the online program at Point University and am impressed. They have really created a model that works and challenges.
– Terri LaGrange, online student